Shipping & Order Processing Policy
What are your ordering, order processing and shipping timelines?
- Placing Orders: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day except downtime for website maintenance.
- Order Processing: Monday - Saturday 8am to 5pm EST. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, Day after Christmas, New Year's Day.
- Shipping Processing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday with order cutoff time at 3pm EST. Saturday with order cutoff time at 11:30am EST.
What are the shipping options?
- Flat rate U.S.A. shipping for $9.95 USD (Estimated 4 - 6 business days).
- Fat rate Canada shipping for $20.95 USD (Estimated 7 - 10 business days)..
- You are able to see other shipping rate quotes at checkout.
How long does it take for orders to be processed?
- Orders take 2 - 4 business days to process at our warehouse and will be shipped the following business day according to the method of shipping selected.
- Orders can only be processed and shipped on regular business days as our warehouse is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays.
Can I make changes after I have placed my order?
- Please note, we are unable to accommodate changes to any order after it has been placed.
- If you change your mind after placing your order, you may return any items that comply with our Returns Policy.
*Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, please allow extra time for order processing and shipping. Some orders may take up to two weeks to receive. Thank you for your patience.
Can I track my order once it has been placed?
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on your order.
- As soon as your order ships, you will be sent a shipment confirmation email that includes your tracking information. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
- Please note: Once your order ships, Pupsta is no longer responsible for any damages or loss of package that may occur once it is in the hands of the delivery service.
- We recommend keeping a close tab on your shipment to prevent any potential thefts.
- We do our best during the holiday season to dispatch orders quickly. Deliveries are generally slower during the Christmas – New Year holiday time frame.
- Please note: It is the buyer’s responsibility to be aware of interruptions of service caused by holidays/weather and take potential delays into account.
- Because of USPS pickup schedules at our location, orders received after 11:00 AM (EST) may not ship within the same day.
Please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> and we will be happy to help!