How do I request a return?
Send us an email with subject line "Return Request for Order [Your Order Number]" to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Once your return is authorized, you will receive instructions via email.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please read the entirety of this page to ensure that you understand our return policy.
How do I return an item?
Customer is responsible for any and all associated shipping costs to mail back any returns. USPS is generally the cheapest way to return products, but you may use the courier of your choice. We do not provide free return labels.
We recommend adding shipment tracking to your package. We cannot issue a refund unless we have received your returns and have confirmed the condition of the returned items to be acceptable for a refund.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased or received in the last 14 days. with proof of purchase.
- Items that are unused, unwashed, hair-free and in sellable condition, with original tags attached.
- We will not accept return of any products that were damaged as a result of chewing or biting.
- We reserve the right to determine whether an item has been used, damaged or washed.
What items are non-returnable?
- Items marked as final sale.
- Gift cards.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your items are inspected and your return request is approved, you will receive your refund typically within 72 hours. The refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have used a Pupsta giftcard to make the original purchase, the refund will be issued to a Pupsta giftcard.
Do you offer exchanges?
- At this time, we do not offer exchanges.
- If you are unsure of an item you would like to purchase (for example, questions on sizing for pet fashion), please email us at <email@example.com> and we will be happy to answer your questions and help you with your purchases.