Taurine and its precursors Cysteine and Methionine play important roles in both cardiac and brain support. L-Carnitine is known for its role in lean muscle development to support good cardiac function and weight control. L-Carnitine also plays an important role in energy conversion to help keep pets vibrant! Make BioVibrant an important part of your pet’s daily routine for Vibrance!
- Taurine is valuable for the support of good heart health and brain function!
- Cysteine is included in BioVibrant due to it’s role as an antioxidant and to help support a good immune system function.
- L-Carnitine is known as “the fitness molecule” for it’s role in the support of lean muscle structure and creating energy for lasting vibrancy.
About The Brand
Since 1996, hundreds of thousands of pet parents and veterinarians have trusted the clinical support of InClover’s natural pet supplements. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover is an independent, woman-owned business run by a team of pet health experts committed to supporting the lifelong well-being of the animals you love.
InClover was founded by biochemist, Rebecca Rose, who has dedicated her life to the study of how nutrition supports overall health. A pioneer in clinical research, she is the author of three patents, and her published works continue to inspire scientists and developers around the world. Under her leadership, InClover set the gold standard for animal studies, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, sound scientific methods and humane practices. As InClover’s product developer, she carefully formulates innovative supplements using evidence-based research and the finest natural ingredients. This unique, hands-on approach assures your pet receives therapeutic levels of active ingredients for results in a single container’s use.
Inactive Ingredients: Rice Protein
A Proprietary Blend of: (Taurine, L-Carnitine, Methionine, Cysteine) - 461 mg
Serve 1 tsp. per day for a 60 pound dog.
Adjust proportionally for the size of your dog: 0.5 tsp. per 30 pounds of body weight.
What Are Your Ordering, Order Processing And Shipping Timelines?
1. Placing Orders: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day except downtime for website maintenance.
2. Order Processing: Monday - Saturday 8am to 6pm EST. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, Day after Christmas, New Year's Day.
3. Shipping Processing: Monday - Friday with order cutoff time at 3pm EST. Saturday with order cutoff time at Noon EST.
What Are The Shipping Options?
1. Free shipping to U.S.A. and Canada for orders over $35 USD (Estimated 7 - 10 business days for U.S.A. or 10 - 12 business days for Canada).
2. A flat rate shipping for $7.95 USD (Estimated 4 - 6 business days).
You are able to see other shipping rate quotes at checkout.
Your satisfaction is very important to us!
We will accept returns of items, within 14 days of receipt, that are unused, unwashed, hair-free and in sellable condition, with original tags attached. Exclusions apply.
Please visit our Returns Policy page for complete information of our return policy.