Contains only the top quality, proven, natural ingredients to provide allergy support to help your pet feel their very best! It includes Mangosteen as a key ingredient due to it’s powerful antioxidant and catechins content! Turkey Tail Mushrooms add beta glucans, important in the support of the immune system. Turmeric contributes Curcumin, another powerful anti-oxidant, and Quercetin stabilizes the cells and help maintain histamine levels making this a power packed supplement that effectively supports your pet's allergy needs!
- Helps maintain normal histamine levels, even when seasonal and environmental allergens are present!
- Anti-oxidant packed superfoods Turmeric, Mangosteen, and Turkey Tail
- Mushrooms to boost and support the immune system!
- BioResiliant contains the right amount of top quality ingredients designed to work together for maximum, natural histamine level maintenance.
- Super easy to use, simply sprinkle this tasty formula onto your pet’s food!
About The Brand
Since 1996, hundreds of thousands of pet parents and veterinarians have trusted the clinical support of InClover’s natural pet supplements. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover is an independent, woman-owned business run by a team of pet health experts committed to supporting the lifelong well-being of the animals you love.
InClover was founded by biochemist, Rebecca Rose, who has dedicated her life to the study of how nutrition supports overall health. A pioneer in clinical research, she is the author of three patents, and her published works continue to inspire scientists and developers around the world. Under her leadership, InClover set the gold standard for animal studies, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, sound scientific methods and humane practices. As InClover’s product developer, she carefully formulates innovative supplements using evidence-based research and the finest natural ingredients. This unique, hands-on approach assures your pet receives therapeutic levels of active ingredients for results in a single container’s use.
Sweet Potato - 900 mg
Coconut - 600 mg
Mangosteen (garcinia mangostana) - 100 mg
Bromelain - 100 mg
Curcumin - 95 mg
Quercetin - 55 mg
Turkey Tail (taramites versicolor) - 50 mg
Organic Inulin - 50 mg
Anise - 50 mg
Sprinkle powder over dry food or mix into moist food daily
- 5-15 lb. 0.5 tsp (1 “shake”)
- 15-25 lb. 1tsp (2 “shakes”)
- 25-35 lb. 1.5 tsp (3 “shakes”)
- 35-45 lb. 2 tsp (4 “shakes”)
What Are Your Ordering, Order Processing And Shipping Timelines?
1. Placing Orders: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day except downtime for website maintenance.
2. Order Processing: Monday - Saturday 8am to 6pm EST. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, Day after Christmas, New Year's Day.
3. Shipping Processing: Monday - Friday with order cutoff time at 3pm EST. Saturday with order cutoff time at Noon EST.
What Are The Shipping Options?
1. Free shipping to U.S.A. and Canada for orders over $35 USD (Estimated 7 - 10 business days for U.S.A. or 10 - 12 business days for Canada).
2. A flat rate shipping for $7.95 USD (Estimated 4 - 6 business days).
You are able to see other shipping rate quotes at checkout.
Your satisfaction is very important to us!
We will accept returns of items, within 14 days of receipt, that are unused, unwashed, hair-free and in sellable condition, with original tags attached. Exclusions apply.
Please visit our Returns Policy page for complete information of our return policy.