- Natural ingredients work in tandem to help stop bacteria responsible for plaque and tartar!
- Helps clean teeth, gums, and mouth daily with no brushing required!
- Whey from Goat Milk helps remineralize teeth to assist keeping them strong!
- Natural ingredients gently polish teeth to help keep them pearly white!
- Dogs and Cats love the tasty formula!
About The Brand
Since 1996, hundreds of thousands of pet parents and veterinarians have trusted the clinical support of InClover’s natural pet supplements. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover is an independent, woman-owned business run by a team of pet health experts committed to supporting the lifelong well-being of the animals you love.
InClover was founded by biochemist, Rebecca Rose, who has dedicated her life to the study of how nutrition supports overall health. A pioneer in clinical research, she is the author of three patents, and her published works continue to inspire scientists and developers around the world. Under her leadership, InClover set the gold standard for animal studies, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, sound scientific methods and humane practices. As InClover’s product developer, she carefully formulates innovative supplements using evidence-based research and the finest natural ingredients. This unique, hands-on approach assures your pet receives therapeutic levels of active ingredients for results in a single container’s use.
Crude Protein - 7%
Crude Fat - 6%
Crude Fiber (max) - 3%
Moisture (max) - 10%
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) - 201,600 USP - 32mg of starch's glycosidic linkage hydrolyzed/min
Papain (Papaya) - 364 USP - 364 ug tyrosine liberated/min
Glucose Oxidase (Aspergillus niger) - 28 GO - 28 µmol of ß-D-glucose oxidized/min
Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) - 70 ALU - 70 µmol/min o-nitrophenol liberated/min
Sprinkle powder over dry food or mix into moist food daily
- 10-20 lbs. ½ tsp daily (1 “shake”)
- 20-40 lbs. 1 tsp daily (2 “shakes”)
- 40-60 lbs. 1 ½ tsp daily (3 “shakes”)
- 60-80 lbs. 2 tsp daily (4 “shakes”)
- 5-15 lb. 1/3 tsp (1 “ light shake”)
What Are Your Ordering, Order Processing And Shipping Timelines?
1. Placing Orders: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day except downtime for website maintenance.
2. Order Processing: Monday - Saturday 8am to 6pm EST. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, Day after Christmas, New Year's Day.
3. Shipping Processing: Monday - Friday with order cutoff time at 3pm EST. Saturday with order cutoff time at Noon EST.
What Are The Shipping Options?
1. Free shipping to U.S.A. and Canada for orders over $35 USD (Estimated 7 - 10 business days for U.S.A. or 10 - 12 business days for Canada).
2. A flat rate shipping for $7.95 USD (Estimated 4 - 6 business days).
You are able to see other shipping rate quotes at checkout.
Your satisfaction is very important to us!
We will accept returns of items, within 14 days of receipt, that are unused, unwashed, hair-free and in sellable condition, with original tags attached. Exclusions apply.
Please visit our Returns Policy page for complete information of our return policy.