In addition to the prebiotic, Fresh Digest contains enzymes that break down fibers, starches, fats, and protein in your dog’s food, making the nutrients more bioavailable.
Fresh Digest for Dogs is an excellent choice as a daily supplement to support good digestive and immune health, or to help your dog maintain intestinal balance during stressful events like traveling or when you are away. Dogs love the taste of Fresh Digest, and it’s easy to use-just sprinkle it on their food daily!
- Promotes the “good bacteria” naturally found in your dog’s intestinal tract, which encourages balanced digestion and supports immune health
- Beneficial for pets that have gas, constipation, or inconsistent stools
- Aids in increasing the availability of key nutrients in the food
- Simple formula that doesn’t include any ingredients that would upset sensitive stomachs
- Promotes a healthy immune system
About The Brand
Since 1996, hundreds of thousands of pet parents and veterinarians have trusted the clinical support of InClover’s natural pet supplements. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover is an independent, woman-owned business run by a team of pet health experts committed to supporting the lifelong well-being of the animals you love.
InClover was founded by biochemist, Rebecca Rose, who has dedicated her life to the study of how nutrition supports overall health. A pioneer in clinical research, she is the author of three patents, and her published works continue to inspire scientists and developers around the world. Under her leadership, InClover set the gold standard for animal studies, utilizing state-of-the-art technology, sound scientific methods and humane practices. As InClover’s product developer, she carefully formulates innovative supplements using evidence-based research and the finest natural ingredients. This unique, hands-on approach assures your pet receives therapeutic levels of active ingredients for results in a single container’s use.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 teaspoon
What Are Your Ordering, Order Processing And Shipping Timelines?
1. Placing Orders: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day except downtime for website maintenance.
2. Order Processing: Monday - Saturday 8am to 6pm EST. Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, Day after Christmas, New Year's Day.
3. Shipping Processing: Monday - Friday with order cutoff time at 3pm EST. Saturday with order cutoff time at Noon EST.
What Are The Shipping Options?
1. Free shipping to U.S.A. and Canada for orders over $35 USD (Estimated 7 - 10 business days for U.S.A. or 10 - 12 business days for Canada).
2. A flat rate shipping for $7.95 USD (Estimated 4 - 6 business days).
You are able to see other shipping rate quotes at checkout.
Your satisfaction is very important to us!
We will accept returns of items, within 14 days of receipt, that are unused, unwashed, hair-free and in sellable condition, with original tags attached. Exclusions apply.
Please visit our Returns Policy page for complete information of our return policy.